- MBBS(1994-2000)- Madras medical College Chennai,
- MD Paediatrics and DNB Paediatrics(2001-20013)- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, N Delhi.
- MRCPCH-Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health -UK,
- United states medical licensing examinations (USMLE) and certified by the educational council for foreign medical graduates(ECFMG) United States of America.
- MNAMS- National Academy of medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
- National and state Faculty for National Neonatal Forum
He worked at leading teaching hospitals in NHS UK as a Paediatric registrar from 2005 onwards. He did his fellowship in Neonatal Medicine at university hospital Wales, Cardiff UK and Paediatric Intensive care Fellowship at Leeds General Infirmary, Leeds, UK. He also did his training in Paediatric cardiology at University Hospital Bristol, and Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. Presented in various national and international conferences, published in peer-reviewed journals, done teaching workshops and presented several topics as an International faculty at workshops and meetings conducted by National Neonatal Forum (NNF India) from 2012 onwards.
He started Newborn Intensive Care unit at EECH which is exclusively meant for premature babies. More than a 50 premature newborns with birth weight less than 900 gms were successfully treated and survived intact in the NICU and the smallest survivor being a newborn born at 24 weeks gestation with birth weight of 620 grams.
594 total views, 2 views today